We have over 75 years of combined experience. Family owned and operated. Originally based out of Denver, Colorado, Robert McCurdy, president, was certified, licensed and tested by Ray Howl, Denver City Forester then tested & approved as a professional line clearer by O.S.H.A.
Moving to the warmer climate of Tucson in 1986, Robert, together with his sons, has served Tucson business and residential customers with professionalism & proficiency in all phases of tree care.
Arapahoe Tree Service Offers:
- Aerial forestry equipment
- Highly proficient & knowledgeable crew members
- Chippers – Stump grinders – Crane loader
- Mini steer with attachments
- Dump Trucks
- License No. 0097957
- $2,000,000 aggregate insurance
- Annual Maintenance Plans
Arapahoe Tree Service has Successfully Handled Conditions in:
- Precarious tree removal during & after the Aspen Fire
- Beetle kill Pine removal over cabins & in power - Chiricahua Mnts
- Emergency Removals & Tree Anchoring after Monsoon storms in Tucson